WHY SHOULD YOU WEAR COMPRESSION?
19 July 2017
Why should you wear compression?
"...I've been hospitalized 5 times from cellulitis from a little cut that got infected..."
In this video, Neil Melanson explains why it's so important to wear compression when practicing MMA, Grappling, and Jiu-Jitsu.
Don't miss content like this from Hayabusa, just sign-up below.
About the gear:
Engineered as a second skin to keep your body dry and comfortable, the Limited Edition Mizuchi Longsleeve Rashguard provides athletes with a precise fit for completely unrestricted movement.
- Optimized compression maximizes athletic performance
- Fully breathable with thermoregulating and wicking properties
- Professional athletic pattern for unmatched fit and comfort
- Silicone waistband keeps the rash guard securely in place
- Highest quality stitching and craftsmanship
- Limited Edition Mizuchi (Water Dragon) design
About Neil Melanson
Neil Melanson is the Head Grappling coach at Jaco Hybrid Training Center. He is the former Head Grappling coach at both Xtreme Couture Las Vegas and Alliance MMA. Melanson specializes in Jujutsu, catch wrestling, guard, leg locks and triangle chokes. He has trained under Gene LeBell, Gokor Chivichyan, and Karo Parisyan (who awarded him his black belt).
Throughout his career, the professional fighters Melanson has trained include Micheal Chandler two-time Bellator Lightweight Champion, Randy Couture, Karo Parisyan, Gray Maynard, Todd Duffee, Goran Reljic, Chael Sonnen, Vitor Belfort, and others.
Leave a Reply
All fields are required. We won't spam you!