Simon Marcus, a top-ranked kickboxer and Muay Thai fighter has been training and competing since the age of sixteen and has never looked back.
The former Glory Middleweight Champion built his name in Thailand, earning victories in a variety of Muay Thai organizations before transitioning to kickboxing. Marcus’ unique Thai Kickboxing style gives him the edge to compete in multiple disciplines with tremendous success.
- Glory Middleweight Champion (one time; one defense)
- World Boxing Council Muaythai Championship
- Lion Fight Light Heavyweight Championship
- Muay Thai Authority.com 2012 and 2013
- North American Male Fighter of the Year
- World Kickboxing Association Amateur North American Cruiserweight Championship